Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Netiquette IQ Special Bulletin Santa Tracker From US Norad!

=====================================================
It is that time of tear where Santa will be coming. You can track him in real time! Here below is how.
==========================================================

whatis.com


NORAD Santa Tracker
NORAD Santa Tracker is a public service offered by the North American Aerospace Defense Command. Each year, NORAD tracks the geographical location of Santa Claus as he makes his annual trip delivering gifts to children around the world and makes that information available to the general public.
NORAD is a bi-national United States and Canadian organization charged with the missions of aerospace warning and aerospace control for North America. Although most data collected by NORAD is top secret, each December 24th, volunteers at NORAD share the data they collect about one specific object in space -- a red sleigh led by eight tiny reindeer (nine if it's foggy).

What started as a typographical error in a newspaper ad has become a tradition for many children across America and Canada. According to the special NORAD web site, NORAD uses four high-tech systems to track Santa - radar, satellites, Santa Cams and fighter jets.
 =======================================
In addition to this blog, I maintain a radio show on BlogtalkRadio  and an online newsletter via paper.li.I have established Netiquette discussion groups with Linkedin and  Yahoo I am also a member of the International Business Etiquette and Protocol Group and Minding Manners among others. I regularly consult for the Gerson Lehrman Group, a worldwide network of subject matter experts and I have been contributing to the blogs Everything Email and emailmonday . My work has appeared in numerous publications and I have presented to groups such as The Breakfast Club of NJ and  PSG of Mercer County, NJ.

I am the president of Tabula Rosa Systems, a “best of breed” reseller of products for communications, email, network management software, security products and professional services.  Also, I am the president of Netiquette IQ. We are currently developing an email IQ rating system, Netiquette IQ, which promotes the fundamentals outlined in my book.

Over the past twenty-five years, I have enjoyed a dynamic and successful career and have attained an extensive background in IT and electronic communications by selling and marketing within the information technology marketplace.Anyone who would like to review the book and have it posted on my blog or website, please contact me paul@netiquetteiq.com.

If you have not already done so, please view the trailer for my book below. 
===============================================

No comments:

Post a Comment